Wood with a soul
There is a common opinion that time cannot been seen and stopped. However, we have changed this! We have appreciated what was rejected by others – the old wood, in which time had painted and sculpted its unique picture. Not long ago, the subject of the old wood was practically unknown. Now, more and more people start to appreciate this potential. We collect the elements coming from the demolitions of old buildings where materials such as old wood and brick can be obtained. The rescued materials are given the second life and are frequently developed in a way which is completely different from their primary use. The reclaimed materials may be perfectly re-used and become a real decoration in a new place. Moreover, the details obtained from the reclaimed materials are not to be faked. Their original style and history contained within them gives each interior rare warm and a feeling of comfort. The products offered by our company are white ravens that cannot be found in ordinary stores.
Why reclaimed wood?
1. Floors, claddings, ceilings or furniture made of old wood look much nicer. If you want to give your rooms a rustic yet luxurious look, this is a good option for you.
2. The use of old wood is environmentally friendly. When using recycled wood, you don’t have to cut down fresh trees, nor use synthetic substitutes, the production of which pollutes the environment. In this way, by using old wood you take care of the environment, prevent cutting down trees and destruction of forest animal ecosystems.
3. Reclaimed wood is more durable. The old boards have already survived, working for several decades as part of the construction. It is a stable wood, much less vulnerable to weather conditions, temperature or humidity.
We are a family run company that provides timber from the dismantling of old houses and barns. Few years ago we extended our workshop to such a state where all demolition works, as well as wood preparation, are performed independently, without the need to involve external companies. We obtain mainly pine, alder, poplar and spruce, but also hardwood, especially oak.
We offer both, unprocessed wood or prepared for your needs. We produce cladding, flooring as well as custom-made wood for special orders.
We carry out the following processes:
- cutting to the agreed length and width
- drying (kiln dry ~10%)
- brushing to achieve the desired effect
- protection against worms and insects
- tongue and groove or straight edge
- planning for the right thickness
- parallel cut
- non-radioactivity confirmation
- preparing custom made furniture and items
We put the greatest attention on the quality of our products, thanks to which we managed to reach and obtain a group of regular clients, mainly from France, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland. Regardless of whether you are from the Czechia or Portugal, our wood can be delivered to you as we cover all Europe. 🙂 We invite you to familiarize yourself with our offer, which you will find in oure online shop at the bottom of this page or by clicking here.
If you need customized products (not available in our online store) or expect an individual offer as a reseller, you can use our form and on the basis of the information sent, we will prepare an offer for you. Click here to complete the form.
For intra-union exchange, in addition to documents such as an invoice or CMR, you may also need to confirm our company registration and European VAT number.Below you can download the necessary documents: